Craig represents businesses and individuals in a variety of areas, including disputes involving employment agreements, construction, contracts, business torts, insurance, and personal injury. Craig has extensive experience handling disputes involving non-competition, non-solicitation and non-disclosure/confidentiality restrictions. Craig also helps businesses and individuals in claims against insurance companies for recovery of policy proceeds and bad faith damages. Clients value his ability to listen well, think strategically and help implement comprehensive and effective solutions. Craig has been recognized by Best Lawyers in America since 2013.
In addition to his regular practice, Craig is registered as a civil mediator in Indiana. Craig currently serves as the firm’s Managing Partner.
Craig is a licensed attorney in the states of Indiana and Ohio. He is a member of the Allen County, Indiana State and Ohio State Bar Associations.
As a Fort Wayne native, Craig firmly believes in serving his community. Craig is currently contributing to the success of several area organizations including:
- Star Educational Media Network, Inc., board chair for Star 88.3 Christian radio station
- Early Childhood Alliance, committee member; past board member, past president
- Concordia Lutheran High School, girls basketball assistant coach and 2014 co-chair of annual dinner auction
- St. Michael Lutheran Church, elder, past board member and congregation president
- Junior Achievement, volunteer teacher
Bachelor’s degree, Indiana University (1988)
J.D., cum laude, Indiana University School of Law, Bloomington (1992)
Admitted to the Indiana State Bar – 1994
Admitted to the Ohio State Bar – 1992
U.S. Courts of Appeals for 6th and 7th Circuits
U.S. District Courts for Indiana (Northern & Southern)
U.S. District Court for Ohio (Northern)