Mark enjoys helping individuals and businesses protect and preserve their assets with planning. Mark also helps numerous charities establish and maintain their tax exempt status. His clients appreciate his direct approach and ability to clarify complex issues.
Mark draws upon 8 years of prior corporate counsel experience, including serving as senior counsel for North American Van Lines, to help guide his clients. In 2006, he was named by the Northeast Indiana Business Journal as “Future 40” leader among professionals under 40.
Mark is a member of the Allen County, Indiana State, American Corporate Counsel and American Bar Associations.
Mark is an active member in the following:
- Concordia Lutheran High School, Board of Directors
- Fort Wayne Area Estate Planning Council
- Fee Dispute Committee, Allen County Bar Association
Mark also previously served as a board member for the following organizations:
- Salvation Army Adult Rehabilitation Center, Advisory Council
- Euell Wilson Center (founding board member)
- Allen County Jail Chaplaincy
- Volunteer Lawyer Program
- St. Michael Lutheran Church, Chair - Board of Education
- Co-Chair of the St. Michael Lutheran Church Building Committee
Bachelor’s degree, cum laude, Indiana University
J.D., cum laude, Indiana University School of Law
Inducted into Phi Beta Kappa
Admitted to Indiana State Bar – 1992
U.S. District Courts for Indiana (Northern & Southern)