Bill brings more than 30 years of experience representing public and private employers. His experience includes:
- Management counsel in union and non-union settings
- Extensive trial and regulatory compliance experience
- Chief legal counsel for Allen County’s largest employer, the Fort Wayne Community School Corporation
Bill is a published author and lecturer in many continuing legal education programs. His works include:
- Managing Your Workforce within the Law
- Employment Provisions of the Americans With Disabilities Act
- Workplace Surveillance
Bill belongs to the Allen County, Indiana State, Michigan State and American Bar Associations.
Bill has served on the executive board of the Boy Scouts of America and the Anthony Wayne Area Council, and serves on the board of the Three Rivers Ambulance Authority. Bill is also a member of the mayor’s Community Service Council.
Bachelor’s degree, Wabash College
J.D., cum laude, University of Michigan Law School
Admitted to the Indiana State Bar – 1972
Admitted to the Michigan State Bar – 1996
U.S. Court of Appeals for the 7th Circuit
U.S. District Court for Indiana (Northern)